Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night update out now on Switch (version 1.21), patch notes
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night was updated on Switch this week to version 1.21. This one’s largely about bug fixes – Classic Mode in particular has addressed several issues.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Final update to randomizer seeds and addressed issues where previous seeds were invalid. NOTE: Seeds begun or saved after 1.20 may no longer work.
- Fixed New Game+ crash
- Classic Mode: Hit detection remaining on screen
- Classic Mode: Miriam walking in the wrong direction after Gremory encounter
- Classic Mode: Instances of Gebel not appearing
- Classic Mode: Score reaches max then loops to a negative number
- Classic Mode: Double KO during Gremory encounter
- Classic Mode: Wolfman failing to reset
- Classic Mode: Mini Gebel bug
- Classic Mode: Jack (Gusion) boss not moving
- Classic Mode: Instances where enemies and game gimmicks stop moving
- Classic Mode: Disable the Pause Menu during the walking animation transitions
- Classic Mode: Miriam softlock after obtaining the heart at the end of a boss battle