BROK the InvestiGator update out now on Switch, patch notes
Posted on March 22, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
BROK the InvestiGator has come out with a new update, which is now available on Switch.
The patch brings about a bunch of new accessibility options. Apparently, this is now the first Switch game to be fully playable by blind players.
The full patch notes for the BROK the InvestiGator accessibility update are as follows:
- Fully narrated via quality text-to-speech and audiodescriptions (characters, locations and scenes.)
- Puzzles adapted for blindness.
- All puzzles and fights can be skipped.
- Adapted tutorials.
- Buttons to repeat the last voice speech and instructions.
- Positional audio for fights.
- No online connectivity required (after the download).
- No specific device required: play with keyboard or a controller.
- Additional options: larger fonts and increased contrast (backgrounds and enemies.)
- Disable screen shaking
- Ask whether to skip the fight immediately when it starts
BROK the InvestiGator is currently available for Switch on the eShop.