Clan N releasing on Switch this year
Posted on February 15, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Creamative has announced Clan N, a beat ’em up that “combines the classic arcades gameplay with today’s modern brawlers.” The title is due out on Switch later this year.
Creamative shared the following overview and trailer:
Clan N is a beat’em up game which combines the classic arcades gameplay with today’s modern brawlers. With a pick up and play nature, it’s not only easy to play but also hard to master. You have to dodge, block and use your heavy/special attacks wisely to progress. With an ancient far east theme, you’ll get challenged across 7 different levels with many different enemies, mid/end level bosses and casual mini games integrated into main gameplay.
– A fast paced beatemup which combines the classic arcades gameplay with today’s modern brawlers.
– A main story with 7 levels divided into more than 50 sections.
– Levels contain casual minigames which are tightly integrated into the main story and can be played separately as well.
– Can be played as local or online coop with up to 4 players.
– A slick and clean pixel based graphics with accompanying far east inspired music and sfx.