Cyber Shadow update out now (version 1.03), patch notes
Posted on February 7, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Yacht Club Games and Mechanical Head Studios have prepared a new 1.03 update for Cyber Shadow. It includes a few quality of life improvements and bug fixes.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Improvement: Apparitor now drops more Essence depending on your Essence level. This should help assist players needing to purchase items at nearby checkpoints to aid your adventure.
- Improvement: Overall HP/SP rates have been improved.
- Improvement: Bullets now get destroyed if they pass through Shadow while in i-frames
- Improvement: Adjustments in difficulty for Rust Fly Elevator in Chapter 2 and Chapter 7 areas
- Improvement: Added flickering effect for items that expire
- Improvement: You can now Dash after Airstriking
- Improvement: Allow parry when in i-frames
- Fixed: Collecting a health item immediately before falling into a pit will keep you from dying
- Fixed: Performing a Dash immediately after a no-SP Dash would result in a slow movement speed but a fast Dash animation
- Fixed: Dying on the same frame as Laserbrain makes the tri-key upgrade unobtainable
- Fixed: Incorrect syntax for “Press X to Start” in Spanish
- Fixed: Swag Blade was causing lanterns to get destroyed in the monkey race challenge
- Fixed: Special items could activate triggers in CyberDrive sequences
- Fixed: A cosmetic effect where Airstrike would appear to penetrate through a door
- Fixed: General level design improvements where you could sometimes move outside of the camera boundary
- Fixed: Apparitor’s name not translated during EXO encounter
- Fixed: Instances where the player could Dash-slash enemies that just transitioned into solids, allowing Shadow to pass through solids in some rare instances
- Fixed: Shadow could move out of bounds during the boat sequence after having destroyed the corrupted core
- Fixed: Orbiter fixes to prevent orbiting orbs from getting stuck at expanded sizes
- Fixed: Issue with CRT filter where white values weren’t being clamped correctly
Cyber Shadow is currently out on Switch as an eShop download.