Doom Eternal update out now on Switch (version 1.6), patch notes
Doom Eternal’s latest update went live on Switch this week. Version 1.6 is now available on the platform.
Along with some notable bug fixes, the update includes future in-game event cosmetic content. Find the full patch notes below.
Brace yourself for an experiment going horribly right with the upcoming UAC Tech Revanant Master Collection, rocketing onto the scene 8/5 with our next in-game Event…
Bug Fixes All Platforms
- Fixed an issue in which the Undead Droid Revenant or Poison Frog Pain Elemental skin would no longer be equip-able for some users who had unlocked them
- Fixed an issue in which the crucible was sometimes not usable against the DOOM Hunter, Kahn Maykr, Icon of Sin and Gladiator
- Reduced frequency of issue in which health and armor drops from fallen demons would sometimes impair the Meat Hook, Destroyer Blade or Microwave Mod from functioning correctly. Note – this issue may still occur for some users but to a lesser extent. We appreciate your patience while we investigate the remaining instances of this bug!
- Fixed an issue in which the Taras Nabad Master Level Unlock “You Got Stuff” notification on the Main Menu incorrectly displayed as Final Sin
- Resolved an issue where the player would get a “No Target” message when attempting to chainsaw a tentacle within range after it attacks
Update: Due to the Nintendo Switch Update 6.2 releasing on August 10th, Switch users will have a make up Double XP Week from Aug. 26 – Sept. 2nd to earn the free rewards featured in the in-game Event: PLASMA POWERED.
Bug Fixes Nintendo Switch Only
- Fixed an issue in BATTLEMODE that would occasionally cause the Slayer to appear in T-pose while loading into a match
- Fixed an issue in BATTLEMODE where the Slayer’s grenades would sometimes disappear while in mid-air
- Resolved the Classic Doom Marine’s head not rendering correctly during some cinematic sequences and podium animations