Dragon Marked for Death update out now (version 2.0.1)
Posted on April 4, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
Inti Creates has issued another patch for Dragon Marked for Death. Version 2.0.1 is out now, which addresses a number of fixes from the last major update.
Below are the full patch notes:
- An issue with the quest “Werewolf Hunting” where the boss “Lycanthrope” could become invisible in multiplayer has been fixed.
- An issue with the quest ”Werewolf Hunting” where effects from the boss could persist in multiplayer has been fixed.
- An issue with the quest “Werewolf Hunting” where status increasing effects would be momentarily nullified in multiplayer has been fixed.
- Adjusted the attributes on the “Steel Bracer” from +5 to +3 to achieve better balance among character-specific equipment.
- Removed the accessory “Leather Belt +4” from the accessory shop in the upper city to achieve better balance among character-specific equipment.
- An issue with the quests “Haunting Grounds” and “Paying the Miser” where the appropriate items were not dropping from treasure chests has been fixed.
- An issue where the ending cutscene for “The Dragonblood Bandit” scenario could not be skipped has been fixed.
- An issue where quests would not appear properly when starting a new character after deleting a character, halting progress, has been fixed.
- Various rare errors causing game crashes have been fixed, along with various stability fixes.