Dragon Quest Builders 2 update out now
A new update for Dragon Quest Builders 2 is now available. It includes new story epilogues, additional save slots, hairstyles, items, weather manipulation, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
- New “Where are they now?” story content has been added for certain characters who appeared in the main scenario
- The number of Buildertopia islands that can be stored at one time has been increased to three
- The number of save slots has been increased to three
- New hairstyles have been added to the dressing table
- A new plant growth option has been added to the Settings menu
- The cursor speed for the Buildnoculars can now be adjusted from the Settings menu
- Five new items have been added that can change the weather on certain islands
- The number of rooms that exist on an island will now display when the game is paused
- The speed of the animation when learning a recipe using gratitude points has been adjusted
- The action of waving the war banner after the game has been completed has been adjusted
- An arrow indicating the direction that certain objects will face now displays before they are put down
- Other miscellaneous fixes
Thanks to Joseph for the tip.