Drawn to Life: Two Realms – full patch notes for version 1.1
Posted on February 14, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
505 Games and Digital Continue have shared the full patch notes for the recent Drawn to Life: Two Realms update. We previously noted that version 1.1 adds touch screen support for the Draw Tool and new content, but a number of issues have been addressed as well.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Resolved issues with player falling through and breaking animation on moving platforms
- Fixed issue with score being generated infinitely by jumping on bullets
- Fixed issue with scoring system combos not registering correctly, allowing for easier comboing
- Fixed issue with timer continuing on when draw requests are completed (Note: currently working on this one should be done today)
- Fixed issue where grabber toy could break by accidentally grabbing the blades
- Fixed issue where ice block could break progression by going through a gem and never releasing it
- Increased Coin Bag from 20 to 50
- Fixed issue where Dreamers were associated with the wrong Shadow cages on Franco Key
- Fixed issue where only level sequence was saved without saving which stage you were on
- Fixed several crashes
- We’ve added 20 new stickers, including a Beret, a Viking Shield, and Bunny Slippers
- 9 new stamps for your character with some with a lotus, a transistor, some gears, and more!
- 19 new templates have been added ranging from a Snow Monster to Spot the dog!
- We have 10 new challenge levels for you to explore and overcome!
- Added Touch Support for Draw Tool (Nintendo Switch)
If you’re interested in Drawn to Life: Two Realms, you can pick up the game from the Switch eShop.