Dungeon Stars coming to Switch next week
Posted on February 15, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Riposte Games & Co and Furnace Games have announced that its hack ‘n slash dungeon-crawler Dungeon Stars will soon be available for Switch. A release is planned for February 19 via the eShop.
We have the following overview and trailer:
Dungeon Stars is a family-friendly yet explosive evolution of the classic dungeon crawler with addictive button-smashing action, set in a rich 3D world populated by lovable characters and a rapid progression system.
Rescue your fellow heroes from dungeon-dwelling beasts throughout hundreds of levels. Gather precious gold, steal potions, and discover all kinds of magical loot as you attempt to locate all the stars from the sky and return them to their celestial homes.
Dungeon Stars Core Features:
– Unlock over 15 heroes, each with unique abilities
– Face hordes of warriors, beasts, brutes, wizards, monsters, and fearsome bosses
– Free the stars and send them back in the sky to complete constellations
– Liberate pet companions in the dungeons that will later join your side to help you in battle
– Find magical loot with wondrous powers
– Discover portals to secret dungeons filled with rare treasures
– An addictive blend of hand-crafted and procedurally generated challenges
Dungeon Stars can be pre-loaded starting today for $4.99.
Source: Riposte Games & Co PR