Microids and Paul Cuisset are offering a new look at Flashback 2 thanks to a story trailer that’s just been released.
The premise is that in the heart of a dystopian future, hero Conrad B. Hart must confront the fearsome Morphs who aim to enslave all life in the solar system. Players will have to deploy all their skills in the platform shooter, which offers striking fluidity and precision.
Here’s some additional information about the game:
In the 22nd century, the United Worlds extends throughout the Solar System, but this tranquillity is threatened by the Morph invasion led by the fearsome General Lazarus. In search of his lifelong friend Ian, Conrad B. Hart dives once again into an action-packed adventure full of twists, turns and revelations with the help of his allies and AI-powered weapon A.I.S.H.A.
- A vibrant sci-fi/cyberpunk universe and explore various environments including New Tokyo, New Washington and the Jungle of Titan.
- Use A.I.S.H.A., a lethal adaptive weapon enhanced with combat AI.
- A gripping, fluid and intricate platform shooter.
- A 3D environment crafted for even deeper immersion.
- Designed and developed by the creator of the original game, Paul Cuisset.
Watch the new Flashback 2 story trailer below.
Flashback 2 is expected on Switch in 2024.