Gear.Club Unlimited 2 update out now (version 1.4), new DLC planned for this month
A new 1.4 update is now available for Gear.Club Unlimited 2. The racer has received a few new features, including a new camera view, additional radio stations, and 16 horns. A few game changes have also been implemented.
Below are the full details:
- New camera view:
- On top of the three current camera angles available in the game, discover the new breathtaking “bumper” view, specially added in this update for a more immersive driving experience!
- New radio stations:
- Many players requested more variety in the soundtrack and we heard them! It will now be possible to listen to the radio and even to change it while racing. Two radios are also added to the game; Rock and Electro, alongside a third one called Shuffle, which is a mix of both!
- New horn feature:
- 16 horns are now available. You will have the choice between the Cucaracha, the Train, the Cavalry and many more!
- Race-eligible cars are now displayed in the selection screen before starting a race. Car models available to purchase and improve are also highlighted in this menu.
- The AI trajectory has been revamped, offering a better adaptation to player’s behaviour.
- It is now possible to change your driving style in the “Career” mode (Arcade or Simulation). Swapping between those two will also be possible during the race.
That’s not all for Gear.Club Unlimited 2, as free DLC will be arriving on June 20. Here’s the full rundown:
- Free Pack (these two cars will be added to the garage for free)
- Dodge Challenger Shark Fin
- Ford Mustang GT 2015 GT 300
- Arrows Pack (paid DLC)
- Ford Mustang Police
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Ahoy
- Jaguar F-Type R Elite GTS
- Stickers Board “Arrows”
- Pack Checker (paid DLC)
- BMW M4 Coupe Wave
- Dodge Challenger Menthol Green
- Lotus Exige S English Racing
- Stickers Board “Checker”
Source: Microids PR