Gunpowder on The Teeth: Arcade coming soon to Switch
Posted on April 12, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Forever Entertainment has announced a partnership with Gunpowder Team to bring Gunpowder on The Teeth: Arcade to Switch. A release date is not known at this time – other than “soon”.
Gunpowder on The Teeth: Arcade is described as “a platformer with simple controls, retro graphics, and utterly outrageous difficulty level, ever increasing as you progress through the game”. Find more details and a trailer below.
A platform game with simple intuitive controls, handy-dandy retro graphics and utterly egregious difficulty, ever increasing as you progress through the game.
You command a group of soldiers, charged with diverse equipment to attack the superior numbers of enemies, with the assistance of armored vehicles and air forces.
Your mission is to locate and to destroy different targets, ant to evacuate military personnel at the end of the mission.
There are 15 missions on 5 locations around the world, some bonus levels and battles against bosses.
And then some… There’s no such thing as a platform game without secrets…
– Megahardcore! In this game you will receive damage first, and only then you will locate the enemy.
– The implementation of military operations in the classic mechanics of platformer.
– 5 soldiers with different weapons, to perform various tasks, and the ability to open the legendary secret soldier.
– 15 missions on 5 locations in different parts of the world.
– Battles with bosses, each one has its own specialty.
– Bonus levels with driving of vehicles.
– More than 20 steam achievements.
– Monochrome pixel graphics, stylized for classic platform games.