Indivisible update out now on Switch (version 1.01) – 1080p docked, performance improvements, more
Today, Indivisible received a new 1.01 update on Switch. It includes support for 1080p resolution when the system is docked, performance improvements, and more.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Roti is now unlocked for everyone! Look for the “Roti Friend” option in the Setting menu to have Roti follow Ajna on her adventures.
- Support for 1080p display when docked has been added. Previously the docked output had a maximum of 720p.
- 30 FPS/UNLOCKED Toggle Option Added. Currently the game defaults to UNLOCKED, which allows the game to increase framerate in certain areas. Players who prefer to lock their framerate can do so with this option.
- Font fixes for Simplified Chinese.
- We have temporarily removed Japanese language support. The current translation is a placeholder and was not intended to be included at launch. We are waiting for the official translation to be provided by our partners in Japan before adding it to the game.
- Additional GPU/CPU optimizations to improve overall performance.
- Fixes for sprite lighting.