LEGO Jurassic World announced for Switch
LEGO Jurassic World is being ported to Switch, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive and developer TT Games announced today. A release is planned for September 17 in North America and September 20 in Europe.
Here’s an overview of LEGO Jurassic World, along with the first Switch trailer:
LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame to let players experience all four Jurassic films in humorous LEGO form. The thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar & Isla Sorna.
– Relive key moments from all four Jurassic films: An adventure 65 million years in the making – now in classic LEGO brick fun!
– Wreak havoc as LEGO dinosaurs: Choose from 20 dinosaurs, including the friendly Triceratops, deadly Raptor, vicious Compy and even the mighty T. rex.
– Customize your own dinosaur collection: Collect LEGO amber and experiment with DNA to create completely original dinosaurs.
– Populate and explore Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna: Put your unique dinosaur creations in to paddocks as you complete special Free Play missions.
– Play with friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option.
LEGO Jurassic World for Switch will contain three previously released DLC packs. Those are as follows:
– Jurassic World DLC Pack: Gives players access to six new characters, two new vehicles, the JURASSIC Response Unit, the JURASSIC WORLD Shuttle, and more.
– Jurassic Park Trilogy Pack #1: Grants access to three characters and one vehicle including, Dino Handler, Eric Kirby and Paul Kirby, and the Animal Control Vehicle.
– Jurassic Park Trilogy Pack #2: Provides access to three characters and one vehicle including Jurassic Park Helicopter Pilot, Lex and Tim Murphy, and Dr. Ian Malcolm’s convertible.
LEGO Jurassic World originally launched in 2015 on multiple platforms, including Wii U.