LEGO Jurassic World has sold about 4 million copies
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 6 Comments
LEGO Jurassic World launched back in June. Since then, it has sold roughly four million units, according to a report from The Wall Street Journal. It’s not known how much LEGO Jurassic World sold on Wii U and 3DS specifically, but Warner Bros. must be happy with the game’s sales overall.
LEGO Jurassic World hitting the European Wii U eShop next week
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 0 comments
LEGO Jurassic World is slated for release on the European Wii U eShop next week, based on a listing found on the digital store. The game should be available on June 30.
Actually, that June 30 should apply to the physical release as well. LEGO Jurassic World came out for 3DS on June 12, but the Wii U version hasn’t made it out yet. That should finally be changing next week!
90 minutes of LEGO Jurassic World 3DS footage
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 0 comments
LEGO Jurassic World just launched a couple of days ago. Extensive footage of the 3DS version can be seen below.
An hour of LEGO Jurassic World footage
LEGO Jurassic World is out today, so the folks at Game Informer have taken an extensive look at the title. You’ll find an hour’s worth of footage below.
LEGO Jurassic World launch trailer
Warner Bros. Interactive released a final trailer for LEGO Jurassic World, which launches today. Check it out below.
A bit of LEGO Jurassic World 3DS footage, more screenshots
A tiny bit of footage has come in for the 3DS version of LEGO Jurassic World (in super low-quality). There are a few new screenshots to check out as well. Both items can be found below.
LEGO Jurassic World screenshots, including first 3DS images
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Screenshots, Wii U | 0 comments
We have a few new screenshots from LEGO Jurassic World, which launches on Tuesday. That includes the first images of the 3DS version, which we found on the eShop. Take a look at the screenshots below.
LEGO Jurassic World “Welcome to LEGO Jurassic World” trailer
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U | 0 comments
Warner Bros. Interactive shared a new trailer for LEGO Jurassic World today. Give it a watch below.
LEGO Jurassic World out on June 12, new trailer, pre-order bonuses
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 0 comments
LEGO Jurassic World is launching on June 12, Warner Bros. Interactive announced today.
The publisher has also confirmed a few pre-orders bonuses for the game. Those are as follows:
– GameStop – LEGO Dino Trap Mini Playset
– Target – Dr. Wu Minifigure
– Walmart – $10 Movie Cash Certificate
View a new trailer for LEGO Jurassic World below.
Source: Warner Bros. Interactive PR
Members of the press recently had the opportunity to go hands-on with LEGO Jurassic World. That means in addition to the debut trailer and screenshots, there are also plenty of details to read up on as well. You can find information rounded up from two reports (IGN and Eurogamer) below.
– Demo was three short scenes from the first movie
– Characters have their own powers
– Over 100 characters in the game
– Characters are represented via voice clips captured from the films
– First scene: Dr. Ellie Sattler diagnoses a sick dino by delving into its droppings
– Scour the environment for clues and create a cure
– It’s like LEGO Harry Potter’s collect three items to create a recipe formula
– Sam Neil’s Alan Grant can follow dinosaur tracks
– Other characters can dig for buried items, grow plants to form platforms, or brave dark environments
– Another section of the demo: T-Rex attack on the stalled SUVs was recreated as a puzzle sequence Ian Malcom and Dr. Alan Grant had to solve
– The child-abandoning lawyer wasn’t so much eaten as he was tossed into the T-Rex’s mouth where he used a toilet brush to clean the dino’s chompers
– Instead of the scary scene where Malcom seemingly sacrifices himself by distracting the giant creature with a flare, the duo collects a few parts in the area to create a giant bone to capture the T-Rex’s attention
– Lex is freed so she can use her scream ability to break the windows of a locked truck and tow the other overturned vehicle
– Can play as dinosaurs
– T-Rex chase where Jurassic Park’s largest inhabitant trails a Jeep holding Sattler, Harding, and Malcom will be in the game
– Navigate the vehicle away from the T-Rex and towards bigger stud bounties as Harding
– Can switch to Malcom, who tries to toss flares into the creature’s mouth
– Chases will have variety
– 20-stage campaign
– 5 levels from each movie
– Any chase can be recreated with a different creature doing the running and the ability to put some of the series’ smaller dinos in the drivers seat
– Many humans and dinosaurs will show up during the campaign
– Free-play mode
– Customization ability lets you build new prehistoric creatures out of pre-existing parts
– TT Games is building both islands from the Jurassic Park movies (Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna)
– Recreations of all the areas from each film are promised
– You’ll be able to drive around in those classic park-branded cars