LEGO Worlds update out now (version 1.2.4)
Recently, Warner Bros. and TT Games released a new update for LEGO Worlds. The latest version is 1.2.4.
After updating the Steam version, the LEGO Worlds team shared some patch notes. Fortunately, the information also included information about what applies to Switch.
Here’s the full rundown:
• General Stability Improvements (ALL FORMATS)
• Updated Analytics Tracking Software (ALL FORMATS)
• Fixed Online Crash when re-joining an active online game (Switch/XB1)
• “Keep Worlds Edits: Disabled” now functioning as expected in all worlds (Switch)
• Fixed occurrences of Edits not being saved despite having free Save Space to do so (ALL FORMATS).
Thanks to Jake for the tip.