Lil Gator Game update out now, patch notes
Posted on February 11, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Playtonic and Mega Wobble have issued a new update for Lil Gator Game.
This highlight is the inclusion of a Speedrun Mode in the settings. On top of that, quality-of-life improvements have arrived with several tweaks and bug fixes.
The full patch notes are as follows:
Added Speedrun Mode to settings:
- Adds an in-game timer
- Auto attack swings at max speed
- Fast forwards through all text
- Limits framerate to 60 during dialogue, to ensure consistency between runs.
- Skips name input and instead gives player a name automatically.
- Added “automatic name” setting. Allows user to customize what name will be used.
- Added “customize time checks” submenu. Allows user to customize checkpoints for the in-game timer.
- At the end of the game, Big Sis is a little more talkative.
- Foliage no longer obscures the camera as much.
- Becca and Summantha give slightly more clear hints.
- When finishing hitting the rock for Susanne, it’s now slightly harder to accidentally skip the first line of dialogue that starts up.
- The portrait can now be picked up by interacting with it.
- Franny will no longer forget to give a crafting idea.
- Junk Shop no longer breaks when using a special setting.
- Sam actually throws his pencil the second time.
- Tutorials no longer display for unequipped item slots.
- Jada remembers to blink.
- While using a special setting, you can still get “Oof!” achievement
- Twig no longer loses track of you.
- Challenge buttons trigger more consistently.
- Misc bugfixes.
- Fixed some typos.
All players on Switch can download the new Lil Gator Game update now.