Lunark update announced (version 1.1.0), patch notes
A new version 1.1.0 update has been announced for Lunark which will be available on Switch soon.
Numerous quality of life improvements are included in the patch. These include grabbing onto a ledge even if one tile away, more checkpoints in later levels, level select when finishing the game, and more.
The full patch notes for the Lunark version 1.1.0 update are as follows:
- Added a “jump assistance”: Now you can grab a ledge when pressing up even if you’re one tile too far. Shouldn’t make the game easier, but hopefully less frustrating especially in situation of stress.
- Improved Leo’s ability to chain several long jumps in a row when running, requiering a shorter distance before being able to long-jump again.
- Displaying the LEVEL numbers when entering a new LEVEL to make clear where you’ll restart if you need to quit the game.
- Modified the QUIT confirmation message, being more clear the you’ll have to restart the entire level and not restart at a checkpoint.
- Level Select unlocked per save slot when finished the game (If you already finished the game, as there was no way for me to identify a save file that had finished the game or not, you’ll have to replay the last level to unlock it).
- Safety before erasing a save-slot (long press)
- Fixed a problem where people were encountering an unwanted auto-jump after doing the AutoGrab-ledge move while pressing the un-needed jump button (the input was buffered a very long time).
- Modified the lines of NPC Vitas Varnas when he explains the AutoGrab-ledge move in Level 4, he insists that you don’t need to press jump, but only diagonal-up + run.
- Fixed the exploit that allowed to not trigger the second Boss sequence (Level 9).
- Drorilla needs less hits to be killed.
- Fixed a bug where Drorillas’ laser sound kept playing if you left the screen, even if Drorilla wasn’t shooting anymore.
- Fixed the bats in the cave not popping again when you’d respawn if you died when they were flying.
- Added several checkpoints in Level 10, 11 and 12.
- Slightly edited Leo’s face in the Artefact cutscene (end of level 2) for consistency.
- Fixed a bug that softlocked you when petting a cat/dog when he was about to leave.
- Fixed typos
We’ll update this post when the Lunark version 1.1.0 update goes live on Switch.