Mario Strikers: Battle League update out now (version 1.3.0), patch notes
Nintendo and Next Level Games have just started distribution of the new version 1.3.0 update for Mario Strikers: Battle League, and we have the patch notes.
The third content drop for the game was announced yesterday, and can be accessed now. As a reminder, it’s highlighted by Birdo and Bowser Jr. as new characters. The Urban Rooftop stage and Shellfish Gear are also included. There are some other aspects to the update such as a “Quick Chat” feature while playing online.
The full patch notes for the Mario Strikers: Battle League version 1.3.0 update are as follows:
- Added “Bowser Jr.” as a playable character.
- Added “Birdo” as a playable character.
- Added the “Urban Rooftop” stadium.
- Added the “Shellfish” gear set.
- Added “Quick Chat” feature to online gameplay. You can now select from four preset messages during each of the onscreen phases to communicate with all players in the match.
- Added a rule to “Match Settings” that limits ? Blocks that appear during a match to only Team-Colored ? Blocks.
- Made other adjustments to game balance and fixed other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
All players on Switch can download today’s new Mario Strikers: Battle League update now.