Metroid Dread update out now (version 1.0.2), patch notes
A new update for Metroid Dread has just gone live, with the game now seeing a version 1.0.2 update. Nintendo and MercurySteam have made a number of different bug fixes.
Below are the full patch notes for the Metroid Dread version 1.0.2 update:
- Fixed an issue where retrying after a game over would cause the play time to be added only when retrying a specific boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where the game would force-quit if you hit an enemy frozen by an Ice Missile with the Shine Spark in a certain way.
- Fixed an issue that caused Samus to move strangely when jumping at certain times in the Morph Ball Launcher.
- Fixed an issue where the final boss would get stuck on a wall and not be able to move during a certain attack, making it impossible to progress in the game.
- Fixed an issue where Samus would get stuck in the wall when defeating the E.M.M.I. in Ferenia in a certain position.
All players can update the new version 1.0.2 update for Metroid Dread now.
Nintendo and MercurySteam previously released a 1.0.1 update last month, shortly after launch. It was largely intended to address an issue that could impede progress.
You can learn more about Metroid Dread on the official website here.