Minecraft Dungeons update out now (version 220.127.116.11), patch notes
A new update went out this week for Minecraft Dungeons. On Switch, the game is now at version 18.104.22.168.
While not a massive update, Mojang Studios has implemented a few changes and fixes. We have the full patch notes below.
- Collecting multiple Banners from Raid Captains now significantly improves the chance to get Unique items
- Decreased the aggro range for Vindicator Raid Captains
- Raid Captains no longer appear in Ancient Hunts
- Fixed a crash that could occur when downloading Heroes using Cloud Saves on Nintendo Switch (MCD-6002)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering the Camp
- Fixed a crash that could occur when mobs trapped in bubbles would pop during an online game
- Fixed the Ancient Guardian battle not beginning (MCD-5946)
- Bubble Bow and Bubble Burster damage now scales properly based on the weapons’ power level
- Conduits can now be picked up by other players if a player that is holding the Conduit leaves the session