Monster Hunter Rise update out now (version 3.5.0), patch notes
A new 3.5.0 update has just gone out for Monster Hunter Rise. It includes additional free and paid DLC, the Ghosts ‘n Goblins collaboration (live on October 29), and bug fixes.
Below are the full patch notes for the Monster Hunter Rise version 3.5.0 update:
Main Additions / Changes
- New Event Quests will be available every week.
- New DLC can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the game to freeze to when using the “Move Around Village” function from the Training Area.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect effects for Apex Diablos’s powerful roar.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing monsters to take double poison damage.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing issues with the display of some armor and clothing during cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong items to be dropped when catching a Great Gastronome Tuna.
- Fixed a bug causing raw meat placed by a player to instantly disappear when another player joins the quest while it is in progress.
- Fixed a bug causing the player character to perform a Backstep instead of a Roundslash when pushing the stick back and pressing the X and A buttons after performing the sword & shield’s Falling Bash.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from using the dual blades’ Shrouded Vault in the desired direction if it is performed at the end of the start-up motion for Feral Demon Mode.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect sound effects for Trapbugs and some lance attacks when using the “Akuma” layered armor.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing the player from using the gunlance’s Aerial Burst while jumping off a ledge after dodging.
- Fixed a bug preventing the appearance of Rampage gunlances from changing if the player changes the shelling type and lands a Wyrmstake Cannon attack during multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from changing ammo/phials via the Radial Menu while riding a Palamute.
- When a player uses the bowgun’s Steadiness during multiplayer to reduce recoil, this change occasionally did not show up on the screens of other players. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug occasionally freezing the game when using a Character Edit Voucher via a specific order of steps.
- Fixed a bug causing players riding a Palamute to deal damage to a Palamute mounted by another player when attacking that player.
- Fixed a bug preventing armor from being sorted correctly if the player has multiple pieces of the same armor.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to be matched up with players on their block list under specific circumstances.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
Here’s a video showcasing the new hair styles in the Monster Hunter Rise version 3.5.0 update: