Moonfall Ultimate announced for Switch, out on September 4
Posted on August 1, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Wales Interactive is partnering with Fishcow Studio on an upcoming title for Switch. Moonfall Ultimate is coming soon to the eShop, the two sides announced today.
A 2D side-scrolling action RPG, Moonfall Ultimate has a variety of features including a Campaign and Endless Mode, local co-op, and more. Continue on below for some additional information about the game plus a trailer.
Moonfall Ultimate is a 2D side-scrolling, action-RPG, set in an industrial gothic universe. Hack, slash and cast your way through a treacherous hand-painted world in solo, couch co-op or endless arcade mode.
Choose your class and upgrade your gear with metroidvania-style exploration and a focus on strategic real-time combat.
Discover a story of The Empire, a once small kingdom now under threat from so-called Savages. They hunt a mysterious element known as Lunarium which resides in The Empire and you, a dauntless recruit, must protect the land at the front line.
– Beautifully hand-painted 2D graphics full of detail and dark atmospherics.
– Play the Campaign or Endless Mode solo or grab a friend with the 2-player couch co-op support.
– Three character classes with unique active and passive abilities. Choose Vanguard, Elementalis or Shadow to suit your play style.
– A sturdy levelling system and in-game economy which gives access to over 80 unique items. Fight, collect and upgrade!
– Action-packed combat system provides a diverse choice of dealing damage. A suitable strategy is the key to success.
– 13 open-ended and fully explorable levels with elements of the metroidvania genre and packed with quests, boss fights and notes expanding the lore.
– Over 60 tiered enemies, each with their own unique attack and defensive attributes.
Moonfall Ultimate will launch for Switch on September 4 for $12.99.
Source: Wales Interactive PR