Operation Wolf Returns: First Mission launch trailer
Posted on September 23, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Via Microids and Virtuallyz Gaming, we have a launch trailer for Operation Wolf Returns: First Mission. The remake of the 1987 Taito arcade title dropped on Switch this week.
Learn more about it in the following overview:
A reinterpretation of one of the founding games of the Rail Shooter genre, released as an arcade game in 1987, Operation Wolf Returns: First Mission adopts the same DNA as in the original game (sustained action in an atmosphere straight out of 1980s action films) but offers a new design.
A few months ago, a new criminal organization made its appearance. In addition to trafficking arms and drugs, it has developed a new, superpowerful weapon. After discovering several of the bases of the organisation, led by the mysterious General Viper, two agents are dispatched to learn more about this weapon and free the hostages held in the surrounding camps.
- The reinterpretation of the cult Arcade action game released in 1987
- New artistic direction
- Addition of parody style voices
- Gameplay focused on non-stop action
- A campaign that can be played alone or with two players
- Survival mode (fighting waves of enemies)
- An arsenal of weapons (Uzi, shotgun, grenade launcher, etc.)
Find the new Operation Wolf Returns: First Mission launch trailer below.
Operation Wolf Returns: First Mission is out now on Switch.