Eastasiasoft announced today that it is teaming up with developer Bromio to give Pato Box a physical release. Play-Asia will be selling the game exclusively.
Standard copies of Pato Box will be sold for $29.99 on Switch. A limited edition will also be distributed for $39.99. Pre-orders for both versions go live on March 7.
The Pato Box Limited Edition will contain:
– A physical copy of the game (region free)
– A full-color printed manual
– An original double-disc soundtrack CD
– An individually numbered collector’s certificate
– A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
When pre-orders open, you’ll be able to reserve a copy on Play-Asia’s website here.