Pikmin Bloom update out now (version 33.4), patch notes
A first update for Pikmin Bloom has gone live, as Niantic has brought the game up to version 33.4. There’s nothing new in terms of functionality, but the developer has made a few improvements and implemented bug fixes worth mentioning.
Below are the full patch notes for Pikmin Bloom version 33.4:
- Improved the date of birth input form
- If you are having an issue with “This is an adult account” error message, please try to reinstall the app and enter the correct date of birth.
- Fixed a login issue with Nintendo parental controlled accounts
- Fixed an issue where a login error message was not correctly displayed
- Improved the message when location permission is not granted
We’ll also mention that Pikmin Bloom has just gone live in Europe today. The game started to launch last week, but has seen a gradual rollout. It was only made available initially in Australia and Singapore. Soon after, those in the United States, Canada, and the rest of the Americas gained access. Niantic has likely been doing the staggered release here to ensure that everything goes well with the launch.
Pikmin Bloom is available for mobile devices through iOS and Android, and the 33.4 update is available now.