Pokemon Bank – lots of screenshots, details
The official Pokemon Bank website opened today, which has brought along a bunch of new content. Screenshots are posted above, and details can be found below.
– Once again, Brigette guides you through Pokemon Bank
– Deposit, store, manage Pokemon in private Boxes online
– Link up your own dedicated Boxes using your 3DS to easily deposit and withdraw Pokemon
– Pokemon will be stored even if you lost your copy of X/Y
– 100 Boxes that can hold 30 Pokemon each
– Can store a total of 3,000 Pokemon
– Deposit and withdraw Pokemon from different copies of X/Y
– Transfer many Pokemon at once without needing 2 systems
– Search functions included
– $4.99 / 4,99 € EUR / 4,49 £ GBP annually
– Try the game between the app’s release and January 31
– Bringing Pokemon into X/Y from Black/White, Black/White 2 will produce new events in Kalos
– Receive Poke Miles for the length of time Pokemon are deposited
– Exchange Poke Miles for items in X/Y on the Global Link
– Earn Battle Points instead of Poke Miles if you like
– Exchange these for TMs and items in X/Y
– Send Battle Points and Poke Miles through Pokemon Link
– Upper screen will show your personal Boxes stored online
– Lower screen shows PC Boxes in X/Y
– Divide the 100 boxes into groups
– Up to 10 groups
– To change which group is displayed, change group names, or make other changes, simply move the cursor to the group and press the A Button
– Press right or left on the Control Pad or L/R to move between boxes
– Can change Box names
– Press the start button to switch cursors
– This changes the cursor’s effect when selecting Pokemon
– View a list of your Pokémon and filter them by species, gender, type, and more
– Move your cursor to select LIST or press the Y Button to see a list of all the Pokémon you have deposited in Pokémon Bank, as well as all the Pokémon in the Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game you are using. You can use LIST to search your Pokémon by filtering for different conditions
– The upper screen shows all of the Pokémon that match your current conditions. The lower screen shows the conditions used in your current filter.
– Select a Pokémon species or another search condition on the upper screen. Press right or left on the +Control Pad to select features like type or Nature, and press up or down on the +Control Pad or use the L Button and R Button to scroll through your Pokémon
If your trial pass or annual pass expires and you do not purchase a new pass, you can still withdraw your Pokémon from Pokémon Bank for a set period of time. However, once that set period of time ends, any Pokémon remaining in your Pokémon Bank Boxes will be lost. Be sure to withdraw your deposited Pokémon as soon as possible, or purchase a new annual pass.
If your trial pass or annual pass expires and you do not purchase a new annual pass, the Pokémon you left deposited in your Pokémon Bank Boxes will indeed disappear after a certain period of time, but the details of how long that period will last are not yet available. If you wish to continue using the service, please purchase your next pass as quickly as possible.
All the Pokémon that appear in Pokémon X or Pokémon Y that can be deposited in Pokémon Bank. However, there are some Pokémon that you will find yourself unable to bring into Pokémon X and Pokémon Y using Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter.
• Some Pokémon cannot be transferred from the GBA games Pokémon Ruby, Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon FireRed, and Pokémon LeafGreen to the DS games Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold, and Pokémon SoulSilver using the Pal Park feature.
• Some Pokémon cannot be transferred from Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold, and Pokémon SoulSilver to Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 using the Poké Transfer feature.
• Some Pokémon from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2 cannot be transferred to Pokémon X or Pokémon Y.
Which Pokémon can or cannot be transferred depends on the settings of each game, so this information cannot be provided here. Please try transferring your Pokémon to confirm their eligibility for yourself.
Pokémon X and Pokémon Y have regional restrictions and cannot be played on a system from the Nintendo 3DS family that is not from the same region as the Game Card. However, Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter are made to work with all regional versions of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, so you can insert Pokémon X or Pokémon Y games from any region into the Nintendo 3DS system that you have downloaded Pokémon Bank into, and deposit and withdraw your Pokémon as you like.
However, please note that Nintendo makes no guarantee for the performance of software or systems in the Nintendo 3DS family when used outside their intended regions. If any trouble should occur when using software or systems outside their intended regions, you will not be able to receive any support beyond the country where the software or systems were made to be sold.