River City Girls 2 has now launched worldwide, and we have a trailer to celebrate. WayForward and Arc System Works are showing off the beat ’em up game for a final time.
In case you need a refresher about River City Girls 2, we have the following overview:
The River City Girls are ready for round 2! When an old foe resurfaces, Misako, Kyoko, Kunio, and Riki – joined by newcomers Marian and Provie – hit the streets for an all-new beat-’em-up adventure packed with new abilities, enemies, environments, and more! Team up for local or online co-op, then pound punks into the dirt with brand-new guard-crush attacks, lift-off combos, double-team maneuvers, and other knuckle-busting techniques! Level-up to earn new moves, buy items and accessories in more than 30 shops, and recruit defeated foes and hired heavies to help you on your way! River City is bigger than ever, with more locations to explore, more objects to destroy, and a day-night cycle! With nonlinear gameplay, a dynamic story system, and another epic soundtrack by Megan McDuffee, River City Girls 2 will keep you brawling until all your enemies yell “BARF!”
– Six playable characters, each with their own fighting styles and upgradable move sets!
– Enhanced combat: guard crushes, lift-off combos, double-team maneuvers, and more!
– River City is bigger than ever! New locations with multiple routes and secret areas!
– Play solo or team up with a friend, locally or online
– New “hired heavies” aid you in battle! Have two recruits at once!
– Loads of NPCs to meet, interact with, and punch in the face – including surprise cameos!
– Awesome anime intro, comic book cutscenes, English and Japanese voiceovers, and a spectacular soundtrack featuring RCG1 composer Megan McDuffee!
Have a look at the River City Girls 2 launch trailer below.
River City Girls 2 is now available on Switch worldwide.