Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin update out now on Switch (version 1.03), patch notes
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin received a new patch this week, bringing the game to version 1.03. The update is mostly intended to fix a few issues.
Below are the full patch notes as translated by Nintendo Everything:
– Fixed multiple glitches/bugs that made the game crash
– Fixed an issue where Ashigumo could get stuck above the ceiling and the player would be unable to progress
– Added the weed control effect to bean and bran fertilizer
– Fixed the backward order when obtaining silk and spirit thread
– Fixed other glitches/bugs
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is currently available on Switch.