Secret Neighbor “Paranormal Amusement Park” update out now on Switch, patch notes
Posted on July 14, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Secret Neighbor appeared on Switch nearly a year ago, but brand new content has now arrived with the “Paranormal Amusement Park” update.
The Ghost Neighbor has been introduced, and is able to transform into a spectral ghost that can fly and phase through walls. Not to mention the ultimate ability that can temporarily disable every light within close proximity. Players can explore the Golden Apple Amusement Park as well.
Below are the patch notes for the Secret Neighbor “Paranormal Amusement Park” update:
- Explore the Golden Apple Amusement Park
- Haunt as the new Ghost Neighbor
- Solve the mystery of the haunted amusement park
- Enjoy the local produce
- Stock up at the vending machines
- Complete new quests and earn coupons
- Check out our new spooky Summer outfits
- Express yourself with emotes
- Solve mysteries and earn rare trophies
- Practice in the new Tutorial Mode
Get a look at a trailer for the Paranormal Amusement Park update below.
All players on Switch can download the new update for Secret Neighbor now.