Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon officially announced for Switch, out this holiday
Posted on August 11, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
During today’s Indie World Showcase, Yacht Club Games officially announced that Shovel Knight Dig is heading to Switch. A release is planned for this holiday.
Shovel Knight amiibo figures can be used to call upon a fairy friend.
Here’s an overview of Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon, along with a trailer:
Delve with Shovel Knight into the depths of the Pocket Dungeon in an action-packed puzzle adventure mashup like none other! Join your mysterious guide Puzzle Knight as you shovel through scads of foes, procure new equipment, and battle bosses both familiar and new. Explore a tale with endless twists and turns, quest as your favorite heroes, and even challenge a friend for fast-paced head-to-head competition in Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon!
– Enter a world of falling block puzzle games, with a dungeon-crawling twist! An all-new hybrid that’s never been seen before.
– Bump into enemies to battle them and trade damage in a unique combat system. Group foes together for massive chain attacks while grabbing keys, power-ups, and potions to refill your health!
– A bold new visual style complements a new story. Learn the ropes from your pal Puzzle Knight as you attempt to escape the mysterious Pocket Dungeon. Shovel Knight’s signature storytelling and humor are on full display!
– Take control of more than 10 of your favorite heroes from the Shovel Knight universe, each with a unique power and play style.
– Equip yourself on the fly with a treasure trove of items and equipment. Mix and match your loadout to prepare for any encounter.
– Play in a variety of ways with Story Mode, 2 player competitive Versus Mode, and much more.
– Another incomparable soundtrack in a new style by astonishing virtuoso Jake Kaufman!