Snow Battle Princess Sayuki getting a physical release on Switch
Strictly Limited Games is working on a physical release for Snow Battle Princess Sayuki on Switch, the company announced today.
A limited edition (which is essentially a standard version) will be sold alongside a “Special Limited Edition”. 2,500 copies and 1,500 copies will be produced respectively.
With the Special Limited Edition, buyers will receive a copy of the game and various extras. The goodies include a high-quality collector’s edition box, Snow Bunny Familiar Toto plush, enemy sticker sheet, poster (cover art + Toto), soundtrack, art card set (A7), and Mochi Snow Bunny recipe card (A6).
The title first launched for Switch as a digital download in 2019. Read more about it below.
Help Sayuki, a snow princess, break an evil curse set upon her loved one by finding 8 items scattered across 8 lands. The treacherous journey will take you across Blizzard Mountain, Monsters Castle and Hells Valley where you will encounter many mysterious yokai monsters.
Use Sayuki’s ability to control elements made from water to fight off the swarms of monsters with her icicle blast attack. Collect different color crystals to change and powerup the type of shots such as rapid, three-way and homing.
- Do battle against various types of enemies including mummies, witches, comical ghost lanterns and amazing yokai monsters!
- Go head-to-head with giant boss yokai enemies that lay in wait at the end of each level.
- Use the special Blizzard attack to freeze the yokai monsters in one fell swoop and chain together attacks for great effect!
- Play alone or cooperatively with a friend who takes on the role of Sayuki’s sister, Koyuki.
- Collect the snow fairies hidden across the 8 lands to unlock Boss Attack mode for single and multiplayer.
Pre-orders for the physical release of Snow Battle Princess Sayuki begin on October 2, 2022. You’ll be able to reserve it here.