SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake boss fights trailer
Posted on December 13, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch, Videos
Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Purple Lamp Studios have come out with the latest trailer for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake that highlights the game’s boss fights.
More information about the game can be found in the following overview:
Wish-granting Mermaid’s Tears in the hands of SpongeBob and Patrick… What could possibly go wrong? Sure, the very fabric holding the very universe very together could come very undone, opening up portals into Wishworlds full of knights, cowboys, pirates, and prehistoric snails. But that’s nothing everyone’s favorite sponge can’t handle—with the right cosmic costume! Everybody do the Cosmic Shake!
- Unlock classic and new platforming skills like the Fishhook Swing and Karate Kick.
- Don more than 30 F.U.N.tastic costumes like SnailBob and SpongeGar.
- Travel to seven distinct Wishworlds like Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Bottom.
- Experience all the buddy movie banter with SpongeBob’s permanent companion Balloon-Patrick.
- Meet all your favorite Bikini Bottomites from the series, voiced by their original actors.
- Enjoy the in-game soundtrack featuring 101 songs from the series, including Sweet Victory.
Get a look at the new SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake boss fights trailer below.
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake arrives for Switch on January 31, 2023.