Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic update out now on Switch (version 1.0.2), patch notes
Posted on January 24, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A significant update for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic has landed on Switch, with version 1.0.2 just recently being made available and adding cheats.
Cheats can be accessed by clicking in the left joystick three times. These include the ability to add any feat, power or skill, adding 1000 experience, adding 5000 experience, adding 10000 experience, enabling Turbo Speed, creating an item, spawning a cheat bot, toggling screenshot mode, and toggling the flight camera.
Below are the full patch notes for the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic version 1.0.2 cheats update on Switch:
- The size of the combat message box has been reduced.
- Addressed a crash that occurred when opening a lockbox on Taris in Spanish.
- Addressed an issue where incorrect button icons would appear in some tutorial prompts.
- Addressed an issue where certain NPC voice lines were absent in gameplay
- Addressed an issue where the lightsaber icons for the Heart of the Guardian and the Mantle of the Force crystals didn’t match the blade colors.
- Addressed an issue where the colors for the full alignment icons are swapped.
- Japanese localizations have been added
- A number of cheats have been added to the game (these can be accessed by clicking in the left joystick three times).