Steel Diver: Sub Wars – Version 2.0 out this month, details
Steel Diver: Sub Wars director Takaya Imamura took to Miiverse late last month and shared details about the game’s upcoming 2.0 update.
Here’s the lowdown:
– Will now earn bonuses for consecutive victories in Matched Skill Battles (online)
– More arsenal of subs available as players level up in the Premium Version
– Will be able to purchase more subs in the Online Shop
– You will see a warning message on the screen when torpedoing allies
– Points will be deducted for every hit when hitting an ally
– New multiplayer stage
– Sub stats have been fine-tuned
– … and more
Head past the break for Imamura’s full Miiverse message, which covers the points above.
Hello. I am Takaya Imamura, the director of Steel Diver: Sub Wars.
Thank you very much for playing.
I’d like to talk a little bit about some updates to the game we’re working on that we’re calling “Version 2.0”.
In Version 2.0, in Internet Battle mode, you will now also earn bonuses for consecutive victories in Matched Skills Battles. Additionally, owners of the Premium Version will have access to a larger arsenal of subs as they level up, and more subs will be made available for purchase in the Online Shop within the game.
We also received a lot of feedback via Miiverse about players attacking their allies. In Version 2.0, players who torpedo their allies will receive a warning message on their screen, and points will be deducted for every hit. We’re also planning to add a new multiplayer stage, and to continue to fine-tune the submarine stats, among other things.
We are working hard to get Version 2.0 ready for release in May, so please be on the lookout for it.
Thank you for your continued support of Steel Diver: Sub Wars!