Super Sami Roll getting a physical release on Switch
Limited Run Games will be offering a physical version of Super Sami Roll on Switch, the company has announced.
As another title in its distribution line, there’ll only be a standard release – no special edition. However, a soundtrack bundle will be up for grabs.
We have more information about Super Sami Roll below.
The wicked Albert VII has captured Sami’s friend Vera and only you can help him save her! But it won’t be easy – you’ll need to roll, grapple, and jump to make it through in the colorful 3D world of Super Sami Roll.
Embark on a journey rolling through beautiful green fields, deserts dotted with magnificent pyramids, dangerous oozing volcanoes, frigid ice lands and many other memorable places with rolling physics and tons of hidden secrets!
– Beautiful World: Explore colorful, eye-catching environments, characters and enemies.
– Level Variety: Play through dozens upon dozens of unique levels
– 2D & 3D Art: Features a combination of painstakingly hand-crafted pixel art and modern 3D graphics
– Secret Hunting: Find tons of secrets – including awesome unlockable modes (even a multiplayer one!)
– Challenges: Progressive difficulty that’s been fine-tuned to keep you engaged until you become a true master!
– Sami in Style: Customize your character.
– Great Tunes: Upbeat soundtrack, check!
You’ll be able to pre-order the physical version of Super Sami Roll for Switch here. It’ll go up on Tuesday, May 17.