A final launch trailer has come in for Sword and Fairy Inn 2, which ties in with the Switch release. The life simulation RPG came to the console this week.
Further information is available in the following overview:
Familiar faces from across the Sword & Fairy universe come together to run an inn and build a happy life in Sword & Fairy Inn 2, a cute and casual life simulation RPG that combines a huge variety of gameplay mechanics in adorable chibi style! Manage a family restaurant, travel the world to find legendary kitchenware, trade special food items, grow crops, play mini games and more! But above all else, you’ll need to make sure your customers are happy with the services you provide, which will bring more people to the village and make your inn a bustling success story!
As you manage the inn, you’ll be able to assign specific roles to each character you meet and recruit, and as you progress, you’ll learn more about each of your companions – their goals, personalities, skills, and their often-comical flaws. This is a lighthearted take on the Sword & Fairy world, one that’s comforting and familiar for long-time fans, but also welcoming to newcomers.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of an inn and restaurant!
- Enjoy a lighthearted mix of life simulation and RPG elements.
- Assign cooking and serving tasks to the characters of your choosing.
- Meet familiar faces from across the Sword & Fairy universe and learn their stories!
- Tend a garden and venture to nearby lands to find valuable ingredients or cookware.
- Explore the surrounding village and get to know neighbors and patrons!
Get a look at the Sword and Fairy Inn 2 launch trailer below.
Fans interested in Sword and Fairy Inn 2 can pick up the title now on Switch.