Sword and Fairy Inn 2 dropped on Switch last week as one of the latest releases, and new gameplay is here. We have a closer look at the restaurant and inn management experience.
Everything you need to know about it can be found in the following overview:
Familiar faces from across the Sword & Fairy universe come together to run an inn and build a happy life in Sword & Fairy Inn 2, a cute and casual life simulation RPG that combines a huge variety of gameplay mechanics in adorable chibi style! Manage a family restaurant, travel the world to find legendary kitchenware and trade special food items, grow crops, play mini games and more! But above all else, you’ll need to make sure your customers are happy with the services you provide, which will bring more people to the village and make your inn a bustling success story.
As you manage the inn, you’ll be able to assign specific roles to each character you meet and recruit, and as you progress, you’ll learn more about each of your companions – their goals, personalities, skills and their often-comical flaws. This is a lighthearted take on the Sword & Fairy world, one that’s comforting and familiar for long-time fans but also welcoming to newcomers.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of an inn and restaurant!
• Enjoy a lighthearted mix of life simulation and RPG elements.
• Assign cooking and serving tasks to the characters of your choosing.
• Meet familiar faces from across the Sword & Fairy universe and learn their stories!
• Tend a garden and venture to nearby lands to find valuable ingredients or cookware.
• Explore the surrounding village and get to know neighbors and patrons!
View the gameplay for Sword & Fairy Inn 2 below.
Sword & Fairy Inn 2 is out now on the Switch eShop, and there’s a physical release from Play-Asia. It supports English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.