PR: Water: The world in chaos announced for the Wii U
Posted on 6 years ago by Kirara Koneko(@KiraraKoneko) in News, Wii U, Wii U eShop | 0 comments
WATER : The world in chaos Announced for Wii U and PS Vita
Wii U Version coming Spring 2015. Game Made By Unity 3D Engine
WATER is a beautiful and fun sci-fi game. In this 2D side-scrolling
action game,Weirdo who is a the hero must tackle challenges and kill
the aliens in the mysterious planet to save the earth. It has both
English and Japanese version.
In Mysterious planet which is not far from Earth, some aliens live. In
their planet there is no track of water. One day Foolien, the Boss of
these aliens, is watching TV programs of earth and sees a big
fantastic waterpark in it. He sees people having fun in there and
wishes to have one too. But there is no water in Mysterious planet to
make his dream come true. He decides to provide water of his water
park from Earth, so they get ready and attack to the homeland of
humans. In their attack they can gather the waters together and are
ready to go back but then a hero rises. An experienced astronaut, who
won’t let his home get destroyed by aliens. He goes after the enemy to
take back his planets vital, water.
Play the role of an astronaut who wants to fight the aliens and save the world.
– Explore a vast and unknown planet.
– 6 types of jet pack with different functions that help you to go everywhere.
– As the game progresses, the aliens get smarter and stronger.
– To fend off the aliens attack use gun, grenade or simply jet away to
– Easy control and amazing graphics with fun combat.
– Obstacles such as Laser, Flying Projectiles, mobile gears, …
– A beautiful challenging endless environment.
– To collect drops of water must explore in the planet.
– Challenging gameplay that can be difficult but always fair.
– Get more points by exploding the barrels and boxes.