The Elder Scrolls: Blades update out now (version 1.11), patch notes
Posted on January 30, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The Elder Scrolls: Blades has been patched on Switch to version 1.11. Players can prepare for Heart’s Day, purchase new items from Sigil Store, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
HEART’S DAY IS COMING!
- A new year begins, the snow is gone, and the Heart’s Day game icon is back.
- Enjoy a new special Event quest filled with passion and adventure: “Fire and Ice”.
- Celebrate the season of love with Heart’s Day decorations, back in Store for a limited time.
NEW SIGIL STORE ITEMS!
- Watch for Sigil Store updates over the next month for powerful new items to purchase.
- Arena: Shield no longer appears invisible when blocking late with a low block.
- General: fixed the pivots settings for Divine Stalhrim Weapons, Purifier’s Coccoon.
- General: various small fixes and visual improvements.
- Menus: entering In-App store from insufficient gem prompt no longer leads to locked controls.
- Quests: placing the Varla Stones in Founder’s Statue before starting “The Founder’s Statue” quest will no longer cause the game to crash nor block progression.
- Quests: balancing of Ogres and Golden Saints to make them less difficult.
- Quests: potions button now appears during combat, ineffective poisons no longer recommended in “Servants of the Blue God” Event quest.
- Quests: fixed wrong recommendation icon for “The Thunder and the Fury” Event quest.
- Quests: fixed situation where dialogue of NPCs didn’t change after completing objectives for “Pool of Despair”, “A Treacherous Quarry” quests.
- Town: Town is now back to regular (non-snowy) appearance.
- Town: fixed crash when repairing equipment at the bottom of the equipment list, error when using the “Repair All” button.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades, which launched for Switch last May, can be found digitally on Switch as an eShop download.
Thanks to Cameron for the tip.