The Elder Scrolls: Blades update out now (version 1.12), patch notes
Posted on March 13, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Bethesda continues to support The Elder Scrolls: Blades, and a new update for the game was offered this week. Version 1.12 includes a new quest (with another one coming soon), improvements, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
NEW EVENT QUESTS!
- Celebrate Jester’s Day (March 27) with a new quest event featuring the mysterious Trickster!
- Avoid the fiery touch of the wrathful undead in the Crypt of Flames event quest, coming soon.
NEW OFFERS IN THE SIGIL STORE!
- Wanderer, Treasure, Architect, Blacksmith and Enchanter Pack Bundles – now offered at a wider range of player levels.
- Ancient Nordic weapons and the legendary, venomous blade Serpent Strike – coming soon.
- Clarified the text of the Legendary chests to be clearer about the rewards.
- Removed the Fire Breath attack from Withered Ancient Dragons.
- Slightly increased the tier 10 versions of the Ravage Stamina and Ravage Magicka secondary enchantments at maximum tier.
- Constantia will now remain in town after completing the last Troll Hunt quest.
- Added a chest to loot in the Servants of the Blue God event quest.
- Reverted the game icon to the original look.
- Arena: fixed a bug where Magicka and Stamina bars would appear ravaged when attacking an opponent who was low blocking with an enchanted shield
- Arena: fixed an exploit where players could use combo swings to bypass cooldowns.
- Quest: fixed a bug where the final objective of the Resolution quest could remain uncompleted
- Store: fixed a crash that could occur after buying items directly from a pop-up menu.
- Switch: fixed a crash that could occur when backing out of character creation
- Town: fixed a crash that could occur when talking to Wanum
- Fixed various typos and other minor bugs.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades can be downloaded as a free-to-play game on the Switch eShop.
Thanks to Cameron for the tip.