The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf Switch gameplay
Gameplay has emerged for the Switch version of The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf. The title’s launch started on the console a few days ago.
The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf just came to Europe following a short delay, though fans in North America will have to wait a bit longer. The stateside release is set for November 16.
Here’s some information about The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf:
In a dusty grimoire, the wizard Gargamel just put his hands on the formula of an evil plant: the VILEAF.
This plant produces “VILETRAP” seeds, which can attract and imprison Smurfs… but these VILETRAP plants are also a great danger for the forest, as they are TOXIC, especially for the sarsaparilla fields!
PAPA SMURF decides to ask some of his fellow Smurfs to help him find the ingredients for a super powerful antidote for all the plants sick from the VILEAF.
Thanks to the SMURFIZER, an invention from HANDY SMURF, go on an adventure to find the ingredients and free your fellow Smurfs… and save the whole village!
– Embody 4 iconic Smurfs: the Smurfette, Hefty Smurf, Brainy Smurf and Chef Smurf in 5 different worlds
– Use the Smurfizer to heal the Vileaf contaminated plants on your way to Gargamel’s hovel
– The Smurfizer will also make you jump, glide, dive, vacuum… keep a good timing to overcome every obstacle and beat your enemies
– A subtle mix of platforming and exploration gameplays: find your way through vertical levels and explore them to uncover every secrets
– Give life back to the Smurfs village by making progress and improve the Smurfizer by finding items spread around the levels
– A game for every Smurfs fan, young or old, but also for every 3D platforming game fan!
Watch the gameplay for The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf on Switch below.
The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf is being sold both physically and digitally on Switch. Find the official website here.