The Witcher 3 Switch update out now worldwide (version 3.6), patch notes
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s new 3.6 update is out now on Switch worldwide, CD Projekt has announced.
As previously mentioned, the patch adds support for save file integration with Steam and GOG. There’s also new graphical options, support for touch controls, and more.
Below are the full update details:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch has just received a brand new update!Among the features introduced by Update 3.6 is save file integration with Steam and GOG, allowing gamers to continue their PC adventure on the go, as well as HUD, menu and Gwent touch control support.Additionally, the update expands the range of available text language options for selected regions. More graphical settings can also be found in the options following the update, making it possible to customize visual fidelity.For the full list of changes, see below.Update 3.6 – list of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.Additional voice-over languages, added as free DLCs in selected regions, will follow later.