Time on Frog Island has a couple of months to go until its debut, but we have a new look at the gameplay straight from the Switch version. Fans can watch just under an hour of footage.
For more on Time on Frog Island, read the following overview:
Shipwrecked on a strange Island:
A terrible storm ravages the seas around you, casting your mighty vessel into the perilous rocks of a nearby island.
You awake to find your ship in pieces, shipwrecked on a strange island filled with… frogs?
A spaghetti network of trades will take you all over this strange island as you seek out materials to fix your boat. You will meet a cast of friendly characters, solve head scratching puzzles, find hidden treasures, and much more as you explore the world of Time on Frog Island.
Explore at your own pace:
– Make your own path in this island sandbox, you never know what will be around the next corner!
– Get to know the froggy locals and help out where you can.
Discover new items by fishing and farming, and concoct simple brews that will change how you traverse the island.
– Learn from the frogs and put your new skills to the test around the island.
Trade to fix your boat:
– Ask around for the items you need, but bear in mind that you might need to do a frog a favor to get what you want.
– Solve interesting puzzles to get your hands on required items.
– Try not to get too sidetracked by island life!
Experiment with everything!
– Run faster, jump higher, fall slower, anything is possible if you’re holding the right item.
– Discover different ways to complete those crucial trades.
– Each object you pick up could end up being the key to something bigger.
View the gameplay for Time on Frog Island below.
Time on Frog Island launches for Switch on July 12, 2022. It will come with English, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Traditional Chinese language options.