Treasure Stack launches March 1
Posted on February 15, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Treasure Stack, which was announced for Switch during last August’s Nindies Showcase, has been dated. A release is planned for March 1.
For those who missed our previous coverage, here’s an overview and trailer for the puzzler and platformer mashup:
Treasure Stack fuses falling block puzzle mechanics with platformer elements to create a gameplay experience unlike anything you’ve played before. Use your platforming skills to navigate the play field, snatch falling blocks with the grappling hook, and stack them to create matches! Test your skills in Challenge mode, compete with friends in Local Versus mode, or jump into Online Versus and battle head to head!
– Cross-Platform competitive online multiplayer featuring season-based rankings.
– Over a hundred unlockable cosmetic player customizations.
– Robust HD Rumble Support. See, hear, and FEEL Treasure Stack’s iconic grappling hook, power-up blocks, and a variety of other in-game interactions.
– Stack anywhere, anytime, with anyone!
– Handheld (Joy-Cons attached) – Single Player Challenge mode, Online Versus
– Tabletop (Joy-Cons detached) – Single Player Challenge Mode, Online Versus, 2-player local Versus (1 Joy-Con per player)
– Docked – Single Player Challenge mode, 2-4 player local Versus, Online Versus
Treasure Stack will cost $19.99 on Switch. Pre-loading is live now on the eShop.
Source: Switch eShop