A new update for Trials Rising has been released by Ubisoft, dealing mostly with improvements to Track Central and Local Multiplayer.
Take a look at the full patch notes:
- Several navigation improvements including:
- User is returned to the proper search/feed page after viewing “track details”
- User is returned to the proper search/feed page after viewing “track details” and then viewing “Creator profile”
- User is returned to the proper search/feed page after playing tracks from the “More from Creator” search
- “Play against” is now available regardless if a track has been downloaded.
- Changed the limit of “Favorites” displayed in private multiplayer from 30 to 120.
- Fixed an issue where the game incorrectly adds user-created tracks when scrolling down from the last row of feeds/search results in Private Multiplayer
- UI fix to a workaround that allowed users to add duplicate tracks causing a crash.
- On Xbox, the Wheelie mode and Burning Bike bar are no longer doubled on screen.
- Only owned Track Packs will display a preview UI in the world map when playing offline, addressing an issue that caused unowned Track Packs to show a price of “Free” when viewed offline.
- BlazeJP decal background transparency has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when using “Rider Path” in the Track Editor.
- Fixed an issue causing connectivity issues to the Ubisoft Club on Nintendo Switch.
- In public multiplayer, you can now see the name of the rider you are spectating.
- The “Display” decal category in the Track Editor has been split into 3 categories to address navigation issues, Display, Display+ & Display ++
- Improvements to profanity filters in the Track Editor to avoid most false positives