Uno adds The Call of Yara DLC on Switch
Posted on October 14, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Ubisoft has just issued new DLC for Uno on Switch in the form of The Call of Yara. This new content is inspired by the tropical paradise island Yara, bringing along new features and a game mode.
The Call of Yara introduces a Yara-inspired board and menu, exclusive themed-cards, and immersive audio soundtrack. Players start out by drawing seven cards and 300 Pesos. They then collect 100 Pesos at the beginning of every turn, which can be spent to hire the services of Libertad legends.
Ubisoft points out that each character in Uno’s The Call of Yara affects the gameplay differently. Spend your Pesos strategically to unlock the services below:
- Dani Rojas:
- For 500 Pesos: Pick one player to draw one to six cards.
- For 800 Pesos: All other players draw one to six cards.
- Philly Barzaga:
- For 600 Pesos: Combine four colors to create a Wild card to play instantly.
- For 1000 Pesos: Combine four colors to create a Wild +4 card to play instantly.
- Juan Cortez:
- For 600 Pesos: Discard one to three cards.
- For 1300 Pesos: Discard four to six cards.
- Lucky Mama:
- For 200 Pesos: Prevent one player from calling for a service next turn.
- For 400 Pesos: Prevent all other players from calling for a service next turn.
Here’s a trailer showing off the new The Call of Yara DLC in Uno:
The Call of Yara DLC can be purchased for Uno on Switch now via the eShop. Pricing is set at $4.99.
Source: Ubisoft PR