Various sales figures from Nintendo France
Nintendo France shared various sales figures in an interview with Le Figaro. You’ll find them rounded up below.
– 2.9 million 3DS sold in France so far
– Sales are 65% for the 3DS XL, 30% for the 2DS (and probably 5% left for the OG 3DS)
– 50% of the best-selling games in 2013 were on the 3DS
– Pokémon X and Y sold 660k so far (retail and eShop)
– Animal Crossing : New Leafk sold 450k so far
– Monster Hunter Ultimate sold 100k so far
– Bravely Default sold 60k total (40k at the end of 2013), still selling.
– Fire Emblem Awakening sold 70k so far.
– Mario Party : Island Tour sold 70k so far.
– Yoshi’s New Island sold 60k so far.
– 340k Wii U sold so far
– Super Mario 3D World sold 125k so far.
– Wii : over 6m so far
– Last Year : 130k (mostly Wii Mini)
– Wii Mini : 15k this year.