Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition update out now (version 1.1.2)
Update: The full patch notes, which are quite extensive, are now available here.
Nintendo and Monolith Soft have readied a new update for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition. As of today, all players can access version 1.1.2.
We’re still waiting for Nintendo to publish the patch notes in English. For now though, here are some of the highlights (via Sir_Teatei_Moonlight):
– Turning off tutorial popups also turns off the casual mode popup.
– Fixed NG+ affinity coin underflow.
– Fixed an inconsistency with auto-attack delay.
– Fixed a softlock if the player falls off a cliff before a vision.
– Seems to have fixed new Tephra Cave skip.
– Fixed some Uniques running away too easily.
– Fixed some cutscene musics/GFX.