Attack on Titan 2 details, screenshots
Posted on September 24, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Screenshots, Switch
At the Tokyo Game Show, Koei Tecmo confirmed that Attack on Titan 2 (not to be confused with Spike Chunsoft’s Attack on Titan 2 for 3DS), is coming to Switch. A few details were shared at the event, with Gematsu relaying the following:
- 3D Maneuver Gear actions are more diversified.
- Titan movements have evolved, making battles more exhilarating.
- Players can experience the story of the second season of the television anime.
- The amount of playable characters in Attack on Titan 2 has significantly increased from the 10 playable characters in Koei Tecmo’s first Attack on Titan game. (A specific number was not announced.)
- Players will be able to have deep exchanges with the characters from the original work.
- [???] can be created.
- [???] Mode has been implemented.
We also have a few screenshots: